Connecting startup companies to sources of capital and investors to emerging opportunities
The second annual Startup Investment event of the MPCC, this year initiates a collaboration between the Startup Investment community and the Slow Money/Community Capital community in the Monterey Bay region. The goal of this exciting event is to provide businesses, investors, Chamber members, and the larger Monterey Bay community a forum for pathways to funding local and regional startup business projects. See the full schedule and speakers at 2020expo.siccmonterey.com.
Hear the Keynote Address by Doug Erickson of Santa Cruz New Tech Meetup on “Zentrepreneurship.”
October 30th 8:00 a.m.– 5:00 p.m.
Monterey Bay Business Summit is comprised of two events in one day.
Startup Investment and Community Capital Expo 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Business Solutions Forum and Expo 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Goals of the Expo:
- Showcase traditional startups and startups from the slow food/community capital movement
- Connect investors to startups seeking funding
- Network with fellow investors and entrepreneurs
Who should attend:
- Entrepreneurs and startup companies
- Angel and Venture Capital Investors
- Participants in the startup ecosystem
- Community members interested in entrepreneurship and startup companies