Recovery and Reinvention: Inclusive Pathways to capital
September 28-30, 2020
Welcome to The Startup Investment and Community Capital Expo 2020
Visit the Virtual Tradeshow Now!
This fourth annual Startup Investment event is a collaboration between the Startup Investment community and the Slow Money/Community Capital community in the Monterey Bay region. This event provides businesses, investors, Chamber members, and the larger Monterey Bay community a forum for pathways to funding local and regional startup business projects.
Goals of the Expo:
- Bring together startup companies and sources of capital
- Connect investors to startups seeking funding
- Network with fellow investors and entrepreneurs
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs and Startup Companies
- Angel and Venture Capital Investors
- Lenders and Other Sources of Startup Capital
- Partners in the Monterey Bay Startup Ecosystem
- Students of Entrepreneurship and Startup Finance
- Community Leaders