Download our information
Overview of company
InfiniRel brings together industry veterans from the semicondoctor, telecom, solar and automotive segment to improve the reliability and affordability of renewable energy solutions. Unlike traditional monitoring solutions, infiniRel’s inverter health scanning technology enables timely intervention through predictive corrective maintance. The total utility-scale solar Operations & Maintenance market alone doubles by 2024 to $9.5-Bn.
Founder and CEO
Our multi-year, multi-tier Service Level Agreements provided an operational strategy for solar plant operators and asset managers that dramatically reduces unexpected maintenance costs. Todat, nine out of 10 failures are related to inverters, exceeding budgets by up to 500%.
Similar to an EKG measuring the heartbeat signature of paitent, our patented, proprietary singal-processing technology combined with Machine Learning extracts in inverter health signature, indicative of inverter degradation and stress level well before it fails.
- Three customers agreed to using infiniRel’s next gen beta product for pilot testing on live plants.
- Winner of the Startup Monterey Bay Challenge, Finalist in the American-Made Solar Challenge Sandia National Labs as test development partner, support from the TechFuturesGroup.
- Revenue for consulting on a utility-scale solar plant in Arizona using our prototype technology.
- Core patent issued in the U.S. and in Europe (2020).
- Total external funding to date: $461,897
Schedule a meeting
Visit our website
Find us on social media